Sunday, April 08, 2007

YOU ARE SHOCK!!!

Actually, this post has nothing to do with Hokuto no Ken, but the expression just seems to fit what I'm feeling right now. :D

I've been tracking the progress of Vicious Project's Re-GZ Master Grade Conversion kit for quite some time now... I fell in love with the kit all the way back when it was in the initial planning stages. I was expecting the kit to be around $170, but then lo and behold, I found THIS.


...Needless to say, I put it on reserve...


This will be my second conversion kit, and fourth resin kit overall. By the time it finishes production and I recieve one in about 3 months, I should have enough skill to be worthy of it! :D


YOU ARE SHOCK!!! :D

Edit: The kit is temporarily unlisted on Hobbyfan since they want to make sure that they will be able to produce enough before listing it officially; the blog of Vicious Project (the sculptor of the conversion package) can be found HERE.

No comments: