Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More Model Madness!

Just some minor updates to the progress on the Bawoo!

I managed to do some small repair work to the joints on the back unit, and modified it a little so that the Bawoo Attacker's thrusters will move a little more like those on the V-Dash Gundam. Due to having some spare parts around, I decided that I'd go ahead and do some other slight mods to the machine as well...

Ingredients:
"V-Dashified" Bawoo fuselage
spare Zeta wings
merging the wings that the Bawoo comes with
spare Kotobukiya polycaps
extra thrusters (oops not pictured)
LOTS O' PUTTY! (not pictured)

...WHAT COULD HE BE THINKING?!?!

I'm also almost done with my custom color God Gundam! Check it out! :D

...too...shiny... :D

The King of Hearts emblem was a pain to get on the kit, too... having to cut off of a PAPER STICKER (darn cheapass Bandai of America...) a tiny yet highly detailed symbol the size of the head of a Sharpie... plus, the sticker had a blue backdrop (so the kids they think are the only ones who would buy the kit would not have to do any painting), so the cutting had to be painstakingly precise... D:

2 comments:

kyle1281989 said...

So you want a tutorial on how to install poly caps... yell the simeon will be fixed but I think I can cook one so I'll post it on HF soon. I like your art BTW!

Unknown said...

Cool, I look forward to seeing the tutorial; it'll be very helpful. Thanks for the compliment on the art, too!