Saturday, January 05, 2008

Seinaru Koku Eien no Inori music video - Malice Mizer

Hello!

I'm currently obsessed with one of the songs off of Malice Mizer's "Bara no Seido" album, Seinaru Koku Eien no Inori. The song is rather lengthy, but makes excellent use of several orchestral instruments (including a grand organ!), a choir, and of course the band itself. The song is incredibly beautiful and complex, but due to its length I figured there was no way there could be a music video for it. Well, I managed to find a live concert performance of the song, and I'll be damned, it sounds just as good as the album version! Some bands are just too perfect...

Anyway, here's the video:

I've turned off the autoplay on my blog's music player, so you won't have to rush down there to turn it off while watching this video. ;)

In other news, I've gotten to the end of the Re-GZ Custom kit and was ready to apply the decals; but while inspecting the sheet for the wings, I noticed that rather than "Gundam," the decal says "Gundan" instead.
I don't know if it was done to avoid copyright issues since it's not an official product, or if it was a legitimate mistake... but it is rather annoying that I won't be using such a cool-looking decal just because of a typo.


But, while I'm doing the whole embedded video thing, here's a brilliant commercial featuring the creepy Burger King guy:

No comments: