Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I has a musics!

LOL I just figured out how to add music functionality to my Blog! You can find my playlist waaaaaay at the bottom of the page! There aren't that many songs in there yet, but I'll add more as I find more that I like from the site that provided the service.
EDIT:  Took it down; most people don't really appreciate autoplay music on webpages, and besides, this ain't no MySpace!  lol

In other news, the job fair I went to recently was a huge success. I passed the first three phases of the hiring process, and have an appointment on Wednesday for the final interview and to set up my schedule for when the new call center opens. My job there will be to handle Child Support cases for the state of Ohio; I'll be making more money than I was making at my old job, and this new place is just 10 minutes away, rather than almost an hour! Hopefully everything goes well, and I'll be back working again starting January 7! Until then, I'll just enjoy my little vacation... fortunately I had enough money saved up and was able to get a break on my rent, so this month shouldn't be too bad financially. :D

No comments: