Saturday, January 27, 2007

how do i made website? \ (0_o) /

I'm trying to get a real website in the works, but it will be a while before it will be ready. Currently I am studying HTML coding and such to attempt to make something that's halfway passable as a website, but there is not enough time in the day to really get into all of that in addition to all the rest of my projects. I would study / practice while at work if I could though...

Some ideas for the website would be:
Subsections for each of my works
Character illustration galleries with bios
A music section
A flash animation gallery, with some of the characters' moves and such
And perhaps a model-kit section as well (this one's debatable, since display of kits of recognizable characters or mecha on a site for my art and stories may be subject to copyright laws...)

Of course, if I had the money I could just hire someone to make the site for me...

No comments: