Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hand-painted mecha... yay...

Here is a 1/144 scale (I think; but it seems a bit smaller somehow... \(0_o)/ ) God Gundam kit that I'm currently working on. A lot of the details are a bit small to even mess with using an airbrush due to the size of the kit (or rather the lack thereof), so it was time to break out the good ol' brushes and have a go at it. I wanted to do a "Hyper Mode" version, but the whole solid gold thing kind of bores me... so I went with making up my own custom color scheme.



Picture taken with my scanner, since my digital camera does not work for some reason... D:

2 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

I tried posting the other day but blogger decided to give me a hard time.

Anyhoo...

With a grandiose name like "God Gundam" you'd expect it to be huge, wouldn't you?

Unknown said...

Haha yeah... the thing's torso block is only about the size of a quarter... its size on-screen after clicking on the image is roughly twice its actual size! :o