Saturday, January 06, 2007

I am quite amused

One of my friends sent me this screencap from one of the _chan boards; it amused me greatly.



Why does this amuse me? Well, for the answer to that, one needs simply to look here. I drew the image which ended up appearing in the thread; and it is so old and lame that I do not care that it was posted, and I find it actually pretty awesome that some people seem to like it. What started out as the product of a bored mind visualizing an incredibly lame pun ended up as a fairly entertaining post. If anyone knows which board it was posted in, I'm kind of interested in knowing (I can't think of any where the /w/ url extension would be anything remotely related except for maybe 7chan, but it wasn't on there when I checked...).

This pleases me, yes...

No comments: