Thursday, January 25, 2007

The blog lives on!!!

In case anyone was wondering about the lack of updates, I've been working on a lot of different things lately, and haven't had much time to post... or I've just been wasting too much time on things other than what's related to my project, and getting news und updates out to people...

Either way, it's been 20 days since I've so much as even stopped by my own blog page... and I felt that some sort of update is in order.

I've just recently begun showing off massive amounts of preview information for my comic book series "Trooper Blaze;" the write-up on the page is the same one I posted on this blog a couple of months ago. However, I've put in links to several preview images of characters and covers (no pages up yet though; I'm keeping those a well-guarded secret :D ). The Trooper Blaze Preview "homepage" can be found here on my DA account.

In news related to Unholy Paladin, I'm finally working on finishing a few of the character illustrations I've been putting on the back burner for so long... what with the whole laziness thing and all. The picture of Amanda with the Nemesis Deity *should* be finished by the end of the week, but I'm not going to make any promises (I don't have enough time for sleep as is...).

In other news, the chat room on HobbyFanatics has been much more active lately; because of this I've had the opportunity to get to know better a lot of the regular members of the board. It is great fun, though it keeps me from getting anything genuinely important done (lol).


Well, hopefully it won't be another 20 days until I post again; of course I probably will post at around that time (Valentine's day; I won't have anything to do...), but I will try to post more between now and then.

Until next time; now here's some delicious mecha design stuff to make up for reading all of that. ;)

No comments: