Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Some new art; just one today (laziness, etc.)

I've got a couple of drawings in the works at the moment... I've just inked the one of Justin with the Deimos Deity, and have worked on a sketch for one of my other characters, Heather.

I really like how this sketch turned out, and am looking forward to finishing it!


Sex and Rock-and-Roll always get people's attention!

The guitar she's holding (not like anyone's looking at that!) is actually my own Yamaha RGX612A, if anyone was wondering... it was bought secondhand and is not in the greatest shape (sounds terrible, even after taking it to a shop to get it looked at, the guy said I might as well get a new one)... but it does make a good drawing reference and prop for one of my characters!

2 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Nice lines. Can't wait to see this finished.

Unknown said...

Thank you. I can't wait to finish it! I'm using a new technique on the latest series of illustrations; hopefully they will turn out well!