Saturday, August 09, 2008

Queen of Chaos

A new illustration of Enyo I just finished last night:

For this illustration, I wanted to go with a slightly more "artsy" approach. Since I didn't like the angle her left leg was in in the original sketch, I decided to draw her whip in her hand, and use said whip to make a border for the image. I worked out well, I think. The entire illustration, like my previous piece "Fabulous Night," uses my method of doing all of the colors with watercolor paint and then going over everything with colored pencil.

The part that took the longest amount of time was designing her card. orz

1 comment:

Dmitri said...

Hey Chris,

Your work is great. Very pro. I think you could be interested to have a look on www.hobbything.com a hobby community website. You can create photo albums with your sketches and illustrations, write articles add videos and a lot more. Could be another way to share your work with others and meet like minded people as well.

Check it out.

All the best

Dmitri